Thursday, April 26, 2012

CU Squared Masks

Hiya there.  Can you believe I'm posting 2 days in a row.  Whew, who knew, right?  I've been busy this morning working on some fun CU Masks for you to use.  I'm on a few CT's and I can always use some blended masks.  What I did was just blend around the edges ever so slightly - and then I typed in some simple words using the font "June Bug" in all caps.  I've included a sample in the preview page, but I'll also include it so you can zoom in to check it out.  See how the edges are slightly blended.  Pretty awesome, eh?


Ok, so if you're a newbie, how do you use these Masks?  You may ask?  Well, when I was first learning Photo Shop Elements, I searched and searched the web for free online tutorials and I found this amazing site called The Graphic Reporter - she has since changed the site name to Photo Lesa.  Anyway, Here's a link using her site for creating a layer mask as I have done using the masks I've included or you can use my tutorial on my Hot Pink Pansy blog.  Both should help you.  And, if all else fails, email me HERE and I'll work you through it if I can.


You may use this in your CU/designer business or for Personal Use as well.  These are free for you and no credit is required but truly appreciated.    Hugs, Andi




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...