Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Color Pop Kit

Hey friends, how are you doing?  I hope you're all fabulous!  I've missed creating for you and I hope to get to designing more fun CU and PU items for you soon.  I've been lacking in the idea department so I'm searching and planning and gathering my creative resources.  Plus I just purchased PSE 10 and guess what?  I tried to use my pen tablet to draw some fun little doodles, and they didn't have the weird jaggedy lines like my PSE 7 did - so I'll be able to create some better drawings!  Can I just say how happy I am.  It's awesome.  Now maybe I can work on going from Amateur doodler to advanced doodler...LOL.

Ok, here is the kit I created for a Color Pop Challenge over at Gotta Pixel.  The challenge was fun - each person had to create their own kit to create their own LO.  We were given a color palette and that was it.  Since I created the kit using my CU stash, thought I'd share it with you.  This kit is free for personal use - not for Commercial Use.  As you can see, some of the papers on my LO are a little different than the ones included in this kit - but hey, I did my best...hee hee.  Hope you enjoy this kit. 

Here's the LO I created for the challenge,
"Beauty" Word Art by Jen from Word Art World
(Smile WA was a freebie I found online years ago, not sure who its by, sorry)



1 comment:

Robyn said...

Andi!!! I think I have missed how amazing you are!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...