Monday, April 30, 2012

{CU} Taggies Set 1

Hiya.  I hope you've all had a fabulous wonderful weekend.  We had a great weekend.  Saturday we took the kids out shooting rifles...boy what a fun experience for them.  I snapped a ton of pics and will share them another time and also scrap with those pics for sure.  


I know some disagree with having guns in the home...I for one am scared to death - but I believe in protecting my family.  Anyway, we took the kiddos shooting 22's and we also had a 12 Gage.  My 6 yr old sat on my hubs lap and shot it...only once...and then he was done with that gun.  It gave quite a kick back and boy was he not going to shoot that gun again.  The 22 was a blast...literally.  They had so much fun and between all that were there we ran through 200 rounds (for the 22) in about 2 hrs.  Others brought their guns too - we were very safe and it was a great teaching moment as each child took turns with their Daddy(s) learning about guns and gun safety.  


Today I've been working on some Tags or "Taggies" as I like to call them.  I have my first set ready for you to download.  Now, I don't know about you, but I love taggies for my scrapbook kits.  They create such a fun addition to help with placing dates, text, journaling, etc.  so I made a set of 10 for you to have for your stash, or to use in your Digi business.  They are free for you to use for CU/PU etc.  No credit required, but truly appreciated.  


Oh, and I'll be back this week sometime with more CU goodies, but I've also been working on a fun PU kit so make sure you stop in soon.  Or, follow me on FB to stay in touch.  Enjoy.  Hugs, Andi


5 comments:

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Andi, they are great.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on May. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

Jodi said...

Thank you so much, therse are wonderful!

Jodi of Throwing Some Scraps Around

Robyn said...

Aaaah!!! Those are so cute!!!!

JulieBee in Iowa said...

These are cute and very handy. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...