Thursday, January 17, 2013

A New Year, A New Blog

Happy New Year friends.  I'm so sorry I've neglected this blog for so long.  I'll explain what's up.

Wow, what am I thinking?  Well, I'm working on my Digi Scrapping portfolio, and I'm hoping to one day become a real designer that sells in an actual Digi shop.  So I'm changing my name...again.  And I'm changing blogs...again.  I'm so sorry.  For those who have put up with me, thanks so much.  

My new name will be: Digi Preserves

See, that cute jar?  I drew it myself.  Hahahaha.  I love it!  I'm still working out the kinks, but this is my year to finally practice enough to hopefully become a real life designer.  Wouldn't that be amazing?  I can't wait.  Check out the new blog, for tomorrow, you'll get to receive a free Digi kit.  I've been working hard on it all week.  You don't wanna miss it, it's truly scrumptious :D

Hugs,
Andi
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...