Friday, July 20, 2012

Journal Cards Freebie

Hello friends.  How are you doing?  I'm so excited to be here today sharing a freebie with you from my Designer friend, Stephanne, of Snips and Snails Designs.  For those who don't know, I'm on Stephanne's Ad Team and I knew from the moment I saw her team call that I wanted to be a part of her team.  Her designs are always amazing and inspiring and with each new release I'm drooling.  


Snips and Snails Designs' newest kit is called "Super Kid" and it is perfect for all your kiddos pics, no matter the gender.  This kit is on sale at One Story Down at 20% until July 22nd.
Here's a sample of what I created using this kit:

Now, here are the Journal Card Freebies for you.  Make sure you stop on over at Stephanne's blog to tell her thanks for allowing me to share these with you.  Enjoy.



  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...