Thursday, March 1, 2012

{CU} Doodle Flowers Set 1

Hi there, my dear friends.  I'm so happy to have you join me again today.  For those of you who don't know me that well, I dabble a little in art - that is to say I like to "pretend" that I'm an artist.  I sooo wish I could take classes in art.  Maybe when the kiddos are grown and I have a little more time and money.


Now, if I had the full blown Adobe Creative Suite or Adobe Illustrator, I would offer tons more hand drawn freebies.  Since I don't, you'll have to settle for my PSE doodles.  I have been working the past few days with my Wacom Bamboo tablet and have loved doodling some fun flowers and leaves.  I have to say, it is really difficult to get used to, so be prepared for more trial and error doodles if ya don't mind my sharing...LOL.  As you can see, I'm definitely not a professional artist, I'm more like an amateur doodler.


So, as my first set of doodles, I'm offering for free this {CU} Flower Doodles Set #1.  And remember, these will be free for you to use, no credit required, but VERY appreciated.  Hugs, Andi






Pin It

2 comments:

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much.

StarWarsFans said...

These are wonderful! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...