Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Where am I?

Hi friends, I'm not in hiding, I promise.  I really have good intentions to design and share more with you.  It's just been one of those...months...Springs.  So, rather than go into great detail about the personal stuff, (I'll share those another day...ROFL).  There are some positive SCRAP related issues too.


I received the most amazing news at the end of April that I have been accepted as part of the store Ad Team for Scrap Take Out.  I love the amazing Jen Yurko, so this was an amazing opportunity and I jumped at the chance.  I blog over at the store blog twice a week (Tuesdays and Wednesdays), you can catch me there if you're going through withdrawals...LOL.


I'm also on a couple more ad teams, a few awesome CT's, and basically I spend way too much time online.  But I love it and wouldn't have it any other way.  Hope to be back soon.  Hugs, Andi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...